Architect: Stark Wilson Duncan Architects, Inc.
Location: St. Louis, MO
2004 AGC Keystone Project of the Year Award
This project featured updating the newspaper headquarters, which was originally built in 1917. The building had its original limestone facade modified and covered in the 1960s. The project called for removing the metal panels that covered the limestone, restoring the limestone details with FRP, replacing the street level storefront, replacing all windows with historically acceptable replacements, and renovating the lobby.