Architect: Rosemann & Associates, P.C.
Location: St. Louis, MO
Originally built in 1913, this building was the showroom for Packard Motor Car Company. This four story, 60,000 sq.ft. building will be renovated by McGowan/Walsh into 33 loft condo units, ranging in size from 800-square-foot to 1,700-square-foot A restaurant will be construded on the first floor with a second floor mezzanine. The 2nd, 3rd and 4th floors will contain the loft units. A limited number of roof penthouse units will also be available, and a clubhouse and water feature are planned for the roof. Interior parking will be available on the first floor with additional covered site parking.